I don't know what's happening to my beloved Grey's Anatomy. I am seeing it but I don't see it clearly, it's the irony that sucks. Or maybe, it's the storyline that feels so downtrodden all of a sudden. For Christ's sake Sonda Rhimes, please bring back the great writing you've done before in Season 1 and 2. Now Season 3, Episodes 5 to 7, is boring. Well, except for the first 4 episodes, which are all brilliant. Sorry Chris O'Donnell, your character must really leave. And putting Eric Dane as McSteamy trying to flirt with Meredith is such downright over-the-top now. What are they trying? Trying to tangle more the already-very-tangled relationships of Seattle Grace? Such sex-crazed doctors! Lol. Anyway, Cristina Yang trying to keep Burke's failing hand is an alright factor, and I could see erasing Bailey's name from the board is a great mistake. Surely, the real Nazi will come back again in the next episodes. But then again, I am so sick watching Episodes 5 to 6, sick of listening Meredith's formulaic and predictable narrations, so sick of having the relationships more entangled with each other, as if they couldn't see other people inside and outside of the hospital. Oh, I still adore Izzie, she's a great character. I definitely loathe the scene where the boys went to camping. It's a very useless scene. It feels like wrapping a gift, yet you don't have anything to put something inside nice, but you just stuffed it with useless things. C'mon, please please please, I am now downloading Episodes 8 to 10, and I am crossing my fingers that the real Grey's Anatomy will come back. Fresh, funny, brilliant and greatly written. That's it for now, I still have to watch the ultimately astounding, shocking, and captivatingly thrilling Prison Break Season 2. God, one of my favourite characters, John Abruzzi, was already down. There's only 7 of the escapees left. Michael Scofield should be on a great danger, along with his brother Lincoln Burrows.