Oscar season has officially started folks, or shall I say, mates! And it looks definitely cool and very elite for the Academy to create a poster such as this, featuring tons of famous lines from movies that won Best Picture. Tell me how brilliant it is to include a one big "FRODO!" from The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Memorable line from Sam Gamgee, isn't it? Also history's most famous exite lines from Gone With The Wind, "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." And who shall resist the urge to put 2 Jerry Maguire lines, which didn't even win an Oscar Best Pic, the sweet "You complete me." and the persistent "Show me the money!" Ah, who cares for Best Pictures anyway, as long as how unforgettable and resonant the line is. After all, Brokerback Mountain's "I wish I knew how to quit you!" is still hitting the airwaves until now, a big loss to Crash last year, who grabbed the Oscar nod for Best Pic. Academy Awards will air on ABC, February 25, 2007. Click the poster for a bigger resolution.