Haley Joel Osment, the golden wonder-boy, the youngest actor ever to be nominated in Best Actor category in Academy Awards history, now faces several cases, including drug-possession, illegal possession of a firearm, and was even charged with murder of an 11-year old child named Saturn. Locate all resources, I'm not blaffing. I mean, for Christ's sake, was Osment pulling a Macaulay Culkin stunt? And worse, with murder? When I look back, after seeing him in The Sixth Sense, I knew that there was some real talent for this kid, and now, he's wasting it. If I would be in my his place, celebrating the fact that he's Hollywood's wonder boy, I would never, ever, destroy that statuette. C'mon let's be real, if he's really doing it, I think he's the stupidest person on Earth. Yeah, after all, what talent is for when you've got brains the size of a pea. God, I just wish this wouldn't happen to Dakota Fanning. I think she's the next best thing of Hollywood right now.