Well, in my own assessment, as far as I have gathered some of 2006 movie posters, here is the ultimate one that would make up to my favorite list. Man, this poster is cool, breathtakingly-designed, and will surely line itself up to next year's MovieJerk Best Poster award (as if it would get something from me...). It's from Clint Eastwood's upcoming war film, Flags of Our Fathers, the one film I believe to make it out to Oscars, mentioning that Paul Haggis (writer of the Oscar-winning Best Pictures Crash and Million Dollar Baby) is doing the screenplay. I just saw the trailer, and it's Eastwood on the loose again this Oscar season. I like its fierceness behind its simplicity, its majestic imagery... it really portrays the brave souls that carried the flag up on the hill somewhere in Japan. An iconic figure of the war that has already etched in the parchments of history.