Haven't they got tired of making enough spoof movies? Haven't the fourth Scary Movie franchise had raised a large banner that says: "STOP MAKING SPOOF MOVIES!".Date Movie is INCREDIBLY dumb, as what I expected, and incredibly insensitive. It's full of stupid shit, excuse my English. Although it tries to be a parody but after watching the movie, it made me think that it's more of a daft knockoff than a parody. Alright, it might make you laugh, it might make you giggle at some stupid jokes, but don't bloody think because if you will, you'll maybe shout while watching this movie. It is horrible indeed.There are so many romantic comedies it spoofed, and it tries to stitch altogether the film we've watched before like My Bestfriend's Wedding, Pretty Woman, Jerry Maguire and even Kill Bill, Dodgeball, Meet the Parents and Wedding Crashers. I admit there are some scenes which made me laugh, but it's a kind of laugh that out of the laugh-o-meter, not the kind of laugh I had when I was watching the first Scary Movie. It did not hurt my stomach. It will only hurt your intelligence. All the scenes are absolutely nonsense, jokes keep on popping out of nowhere, and celebrity parodies also keep on popping like popcorns in almost every scene. I laugh at it because it's stupid. I just try to forget my intelligence for one minute and tried to enjoy the film. Because if I try to resonate each and every scene, I could always tell this film is for airheads. And anyway, it's far better than the very corny Scary Movie 4. Well, at least.
Rating: C