I feel satisfied with the decision of Warner Bros. to slate the fifth film Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix towards a July 13th opening. One thing, it sidesteps the waging summer-movie war of Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Die Hard, Transformers and Pirates of the Carribean 3. All of them are released around April, May to June. Or maybe Phoenix is the climax of this summer-hype films? Hopefully yes. Anyway, enough of my nuttiness. Here are the new pics of Phoenix.




"Look, don't punish me for having a new haircut, alright?"


"It's a bird! It's a plane! No - it's the Thestrals!"


"Harry, proof-read my letter please. I'm a no-brainer when it comes to grammar."


"We're a bunch of rascals pretending to be rebels."


"Forget that I appeared naked on stage, or I'll jinx you!"


"I am not Nicole Kidman. I am not Nicole Kidman. I am not... OK I wanna be her."


"Call me monkey, and I'll turn you into one."


"Who says I am not cute? Who says? I am cute and my wand is pointing at you."


"I don't care about Cho Chang. That beyotch. I'm Harry's girlfriend on the 6th film anyway. Bo-hoo."


"I want to be famous. Being loony is the first step."


"Forget Mrs Trunchbull. I'm the new bitch in town."


"For God's sake, I'm not Paris Hilton's uncle."