Question: Does Tom Cruise still kicked big time nowadays? Answer: Er - just forget he'd been jumping over Oprah's couch on a live show and you'll be doing fine, at least temporarily. Honestly, Mission Impossible 3, in my own opinion, isn't disappointing as what I expected it to be, much less expecting Tom Cruise would be cured from his I-LOVE-KATIE! insanity. The film didn't totally rocked as in ROCKED, but as far as I could say, it's entertaining, jam-packed hig-flying action adventure, and the only M.I. movie stirred with emotions. I quite like it actually. It isn't the best of the M.I. films but it rivals the level of the first one and is actually better than the second one, which was a bit far-off and too impossible for such cliched missions. M.I. 3 contains the missions that are both amazing and well-thought. I admit, there was a time a bit my nails because I'm all too much engrossed at some action sequences. Maggie Q is da bomb! She hasn't got much role, but still she pulled out her character perfectly. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers was a superb add-on to the film and Vhing Rhames was just the way he acted in the former Mission movies. Tom Cruise, let's skip him for now, but nice acting anyway, not too bad for a Hollywood A-Lister. What really caught me in this film was Truman Capote - I mean, Philip Seymour Hoffman, a terrific bad guy in this film, mighta add. His bearing is all too effective. I was astounded by his acting potentials really, and this was a kind of bad guy that you would surely believe his threats. I actually believed him when he said at the count of ten, he would pull the trigger at Ethan Hunt's love object, and well, he did. Whew, I went through a blast watching this film and surely, true Mission Impossible fans wouldn't be disappointed by this one. After witnessing Tom Cruise battling his raving dementia nowadays across tabloids and even in TV shows, well pulling off one final Mission movie wasn't too impossible after all.

Rating: B+

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Post a Comment